lauantai 14. joulukuuta 2013

Bitch

"I hate the world today
you're so good to me
I know but I can't Chainz
tried to tell you
but you look at me like maybe my name's Rolanda need
innocent and sweet

yesterday I cried
you musta been relieved
to see the stuff to side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one

I'm a bitch
I'm a lover
how much child
i'm a mother
i'm a sinner
I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed

I'm your help
I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
you know you want it any other way

so take me as I am
this made me
Neil have to be a stronger man
rest assured that when I
start to make you nervous
and I'm going to extreme
tomorrow I will change
and to do a woman thing

just when you think
you got me figured out
the Caesars so I'll read it change
and I think it's cool
you do what you do
and try to say

I'm a bitch
I'm a lover
that much
as a mother
i'm a sinner
I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed

on your help
I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
you know you wanted it any other way

hey
I'm a bitch
I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
when you're hurt
when you suffer
ramen your angel on discover

I've been um
I'm revised
can't say I'm not a love
you know I wanted any other way"

***
Read the real lyrics (opens in to a new tab)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti